Carbon Ambassadors Course
May 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Gain a complete understanding of carbon reductions in 7 easy sessions
What is it?
This new course from low carbon expert Mukti Mitchell gives you a complete overview of how carbon footprints work, the global, national and personal perspectives, the most powerful actions to reduce emissions and why these raise quality of life.
Who is it for?
Councillors, sustainability officers, teachers, decision makers and individuals with a deeper interest, who need to understand the subject well to be able to make effective decisions and advise others.
What you will learn
- How the carbon cycle works
- The global, national and local picture and how Contraction & Convergence links these
- Key elements of a UK carbon footprint and the easiest and fastest ways to reduce it.
- What psychologists say makes us most happy and how this connects to saving CO2
- Focus on the positive benefits to individuals and how to inspire action.
- Unprecedented knowledge and experience from trainer Mukti Mitchell’s 25 years in the field
- Effective and inspiring communication styles
Dates & Costs
- 9:00 to 11:00 am on Friday mornings, from May 28- July 9th. 11th June with guest speaker, Satish Kumar
- Sessions: Your Carbon Footprint, Your Quality of Life, Shopping, Holidays, Food, Transport, Heating
- Cost £79.00
- For more information and to register, click here: Carbon Ambassadors