Easy Carbon Cutting
February 11, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
What is it?
Fun and easy introduction to cutting your carbon footprint and improving your quality of life.
Trainer Mukti Mitchell has a reputation for expertise in this field based on a quarter of century of experience. His uplifting, fun and positive and positive approach means you’ll come out enthused and knowing exactly what to do to cut your footprint by 10% in one year, as well as knowing how this will improve your quality of life.
Who is it for?
Individuals, students, teachers and anyone who wants to get a simple and complete view of how to play your part in the global drive to cut CO2 emissions.
What you will learn
- The effects of CO2 in warming our planet.
- How individuals, councils and governments are working together to reduce it.
- Find out your footprint (no need to tell anyone, it’s personal info just like your bank account)
- Why playing your part will improve your quality of life.
- Positive, guilt-free approach
- Helps you choose a first step that’s just right for you.
- Includes a quality of life self-assessment
- How to make it easy and fun
Dates & Costs
- 7:30 – 9:00pm on Thursday evenings February 11, 18, 25.
- Full price £39.00. Introductory offer 50% discount £19.50